Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attachments to the DOR get deleted when DOR approval notification is rejected after updating an approved DOR with attachments and submitting it for approval.
It is expected that the attachments remain intact.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into responsibility 'Employee Self-Service'.
2. Navigate to function 'Documents of Record'.
3. Select an approved DOR with Supporting Documents attached.
4. Update the DOR and submit for approval.
5. The transaction has 2 levels of approvers, for example.
6. First approver approves it and transaction goes to second approver.
7. Second approver rejects it.
8. The owner of DOR goes to home page and finds Supporting Documents no more
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms