Unable To Save and Submit Award Modifications From Closed GL Periods
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to navigate to anywhere other than the Header tab and unable to Save or Submit the modification because of the GL date error, which can not be updated.
Line 0001, Schedule 1, Distribution 1 - Please enter a GL date that is in an open purchasing accounting period.
1. Create a new modification for an award from a closed period.
2. Enter the required fields at the header level. Click Save.
3. Receive the error message saying "Please enter a GL date that is within an open purchasing accounting period."
4. Click the Distributions tab to go and update the GL date.
5. Receive a warning message saying "The draft document will be saved with the information provided. Do you want to continue?" and click the Yes button.
6. User is returned back to the Header tab.
7. Click the Distributions tab again, receive the same warning message and return back to the Header tab.
Due to this issue, users cannot enter the past date - GL period close.
User's are able to login and properly navigate the application, this is working.
Expectation is that it should allow this data entry.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms