Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PROD: 12.1.3 version, Datamigrator
When you try to use HR Data pump to load Benefit Elections you are receiving the following error
ORA-01403: no data found in Package BEN_ENROLLMENT_PROCESS Procedure CREATE_ENROLLMENT
Note: On 12.1.3 and had a RPC patch applied last month.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log into US HRMS Manager Responsibility and Run Maintain Participant Eligibility Process
2) Run Recalculate Participant Values Process
3) Log into HRMS Configuration Workbench Responsibility
Click on Benefit Enrollments
4) Click on Load Benefit Elections
5) Select Business Group and click on Launch spreadsheet icon
6) Click on open
7) Enable for Editing and click on close
8) Prepare Spread sheet like this
9) Click on Addins> oracle_-> upload
- Click on continue and Run data pump in validate mode 'yes'
- Log shows Datapump Request completed successfully.
- Click on Launch spreadsheet
- Error on all records
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms