Adding Beneficiary During Open Enrollment Causes Open Life Event to Void and the life event stays in Unprocessed Status
(Doc ID 1932224.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.3 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to add a beneficiary during open enrollment, the following error occurs:
This caused the employee's open enrollment to be voided and now it sits in "UNPROCESSED" state in Potential tab.
Steps tor Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee logs into self service.
2. Using benefits link, tries to add a beneficiary and saves the information
3. Finishes the process of OE
4. OE is open for a week in MOCK, but OE is closed immediately for this employee.
5. Check the OE status and found OE life event to be voided (life event tab) and unprocessed (potential life event tab)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!