Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HCM Configuration Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load a spreadsheet using HRMS Configuration Workbench, the following error occurs. Customer observed that after the application of patches 17322095, 18689981, 17429169, 18789889
for MS Office 2013 support, this issue has surfaced.
The issue was observed with MS Office 2010 also.
The following error has occurred.
Exception Name: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - 1
Log File Bookmark: 834188
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged into responsibility 'HRMS Configuration Workbench' and clicked on function 'Configuration Workbench'.
2. Clicked on Spreadsheet Loader Configuration.
3. Clicked on icon next to 'Function, Data and Layout Configurator'.
4. Next page is 'Function, Data and Layout Configurator'.
Here, clicked on 'Create' button.
5. Next page is 'Create Function and Layout: Function and Spreadsheet Details'.
Entered details as below:
User Function Prompt = Test Config
Entity Type = Person-Assignment-Address
6. Clicked on 'Finish' button to complete the Spreadsheet Loader setup.
7. Clicked on 'Test' icon against the new Spreadsheet Loader.
8. In the next page, selected the checkbox “Launch Blank Spreadsheet” and Select any BG that has EEs in it. Then clicked on “Launch Spreadsheet” button.
9. Then the exception page is throw with exception as shown above.
Customer observed that after the application of patches 17322095, 18689981, 17429169, 18789889 for Office 2013 support, this issue has surfaced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms