Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Change Order has been approved by BUyer, if AME is used for Purchase Oder Approval, when system automatically launches the PO approval process, the following error occurs.
When submitting a change request from iProcurement 12.2.4, the corresponding purchase order (PO) change approval launches the non-AME based PO approval rather than AME based PO approval when AME is used for purchase order approvals.
Users expect the AME based PO approval should be used since that is the one used for purchase orders in the application. Instead the non-AME based PO approval is initiated by the iProcurement change request workflow.
No Approver found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a requisition
- Approves a requisition
- Autocreate PO from requisition and submit PO for approval
- Approve PO
- Change requisition and submit change
- Approves change request
- Buyer accept the change request and regarding tolerance, the PO is submitted for approval again
- No Approver found is raised by the system
- User can Open the PO that is in Requires Reapproval status and Submit it successfully
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms