Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3,
When you apply a credit to an invoice and complete the process you arrive at the confirmation page. When you view the confirmation page the only link that doesn't throw the warning pop-up message is Return to Account Details link. If you don't click this link you get the pop-up that says: "The changes you made to this page have not been saved. If you continue, the changes will be discarded. Do you wish to continue" which is incorrect because you are already at confirmation and your changes are applied.
Expect to be able to click any link without error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to iReceivables
2. On customer search click All Locations
3. Home Tab click Overdue Receivables link
4. Select an invoice to pay and then click Apply Credits button
5. Apply Credits: Select Transaction page hit next button
6. Click Add Credits button
7. Find and select a credit memo
8. Adjust amount to transaction dollars if needed and hit recalculate
9. Click next button
10. Click Apply button
11. Confirmation page displays
If you click any link except "Return to Account Details" You will receive a
warning message pop-up.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot return from payment confirmation page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms