Servprov Add Equipment In Conditional Booking Resulting In Double Lines Added
(Doc ID 1932780.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using conditional booking profile that allows equipment modification, adding a new equipment returns with the following effects:
1. An extra empty added equipment line is created
2. Impossible to uncheck the Accepted Equipment
3. Removing the empty added equipment will not work.
When adding a new equipment as a carrier it is expected that the change be taken into consideration, not having an empty line added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Conditional Booking that allows equipment modification
2. Login as SERVPROV
3. Go to Online Booking and Tendering
4. Search for Shipments
5. Check the shipment and click on Accept Tender
6. Go to the Planner Equipment and un-check the Accepted check box
7. Go to the Service Provider Added Equipment and click on New equipment
8. You will notice that there are two lines added: one with the equipment and one empty.
9. Click on Finished
10. Re-open the tender and notice that the previously equipment that was unchecked is currently checked. (three lines are now displayed at Service Provider Added Equipment)
11. Remove the 'empty added equipment' lines and un-check again the Accepted check box from Planner equipment
12. Click on save and finished
13. Re-visit the tender and notice that the empty line and Accepted check box are as they were initially.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document