Error 'APP-BEN-91711' When Attempting to Back Out a Life Event
(Doc ID 1932871.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to back out the Gain Dependent life event after adding a new dependent to coverage, the following error occurs:
- If the rate start date is BEFORE the event date, the error occurs.
- If the rate start date is the same as the event date, NO error occurs.
- For example, if the life event is run on 06/01, First of Pay Period rate start date would be 06/01 as the biweekly pay period is 06/01 to 06/14. In this case, no error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
3. Process the Gain Dependent life event.
4. Navigate to the enrollment form and select an option to include the new dependent.
5. Designate the dependent to coverage and save.
6. Attempt to back out the life event.
- Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document