Compensation Workbench Budget not Calculating for a new Plan
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version in Compensation Workbench,
Budget and Budget % of Total Eligible Salaries values are not shown on the Compensation Summary for new plan "Merit Bonus".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans and setup the new plan.
3. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Standard Rates and setup the necessary budget rates.
4. Submit the Participation Process: Compensation Workbench for the new plan.
5. Go to responsibility Compensation Workbench for Administrators and access the Worksheet.
See that the budget values for the new plan are not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms