Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run the Expense Report Export program (short name APXEXPER ) and the program finishes with no errors. But reports are not exported to AP.
- concurrent request indicates the reports are being selected
- running the export program with debug parameter enabled does not appear to indicate any additional errors
- expense export output - Exceptions report does not indicate any error/reason
- ap_expense_report_headers_all.reject_code does not have any error/issue rejection reason populated
- fnd debug trace does not indicate any error/issue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms