FRM-40735 ON-UPDATE Error When Terminating Employment In Shared HR
(Doc ID 1933056.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Shared HR 12.2.3, the following error is raised when entering an employment end date for an employee.
FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE Trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-20002
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose a Shared HR responsibility, e.g. HR Foundation.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query an active employee.
5. Enter an employment end date.
6. Save the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document