Complex PO Closed For Receiving Allows Work Confirmations To Be Created But Errors In Receiving RCV_ASN_SHIPMT_NOT_OPEN
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a complex PO is manually closed and a user tries to create a Work Confirmation against it, there are no pay items for selection.
If the same PO is closed for receiving, pay items are available and Work Confirmations can be submittied; however, they error in the RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table.
select column_name, error_message, error_message_name, table_name from po_interface_errors;
ERROR_MESSAGE Error: PO Shipment (NUMBER = 1) is not open.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make a Complex PO closed for receiving
2. Select the Create Work Confirmation action
3. Enter the desired Work Confirmation details and submit for approval.
4. Once the Receiving Transaction Processor has run, the Work Confirmation status changes to Error.
5. The transaction is stuck in the RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms