After Moving the Ship Unit and Line Item Tabs to the Order Release tab, Line Item Tables are Duplicated
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After moving the Ship Unit and Line Item tabs to the Order Release tab, there are two line item tables displayed. The page Order Release header now shows duplicate information (two lines with the same data) and confuses the users.
Expect only one line item table to be shown under the Order Release header.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new manager layout by copying the standard public ORDER_RELEASE manager layout.
2. Edit the newly created custom manager layout.
3. Move the Order Stops grid to the Order Release header.
4. Move the Ship Units grid to the Order Release header.
5. Move the Line Item grids to the Order Release header.
6. Hide the Order Stops, Ship Units and Line Items (using the Delete icon).
. Using the new manager layout, open the Order Release screen.
9. Create a new order release. See the duplicate line item table in the Order Release header tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms