Records In Order Import Corrections Form can be processed even if it is currently being processed by Order Import
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Transaction Entry
Records in Order Import Corrections Form can be processed even if it is currently being processed by Order Import program
Records can not be processed if it is currently being processed by Order Import program.
It should generate a lock error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login User:A and Create New SO as Header Customer PO Number = null and Line ORDERED_QUANTITY = 2.
2. Insert records to Order Import interface tables header and line for update.
3. By User:A, Go Submit request Forms, and Select 'Order Import' (as default parameter).
4. Submit 'Order Import' request and move to find request forms (User:A).
5. When Order Import Child Req1 (Order Import) is Phase:Pending and Status:Standby, by another user (User B),
Go to OM(N)Orders, Returns > Import Orders > Corrections
6. In Corrections > Find Orders Forms , press (B)Find with the default.
7. Check the target UPDATE OIF data, then press (B)Import (in corrections forms , User:B ).
8. Pop up message 'APP-ONT-251089: Order processed successfully.' (in corrections forms , User:B ).
9. Then pop up message 'FRM-40401: No changes to save.' (in corrections forms , User:B ).
10, The record disappears in Corrections forms (in corrections forms ,User:B ).
11, In User:A, Request 'Order Import Child Req1 (Order Import)' is finished with Normal status.
12. Confirm the output of 'Order Import Child Req1 (Order Import)', Imported and failed count are Zero.
13. Confirm Sales order data, Sales Order Header data(Customer PO Number) is updated, but Line data(ORDERED_QUANTITY) is not updated.
14. Confirm OIF table, there is no record in OE_HEADERS_IFACE_ALL, but there is still a record in OE_LINES_IFACE_ALL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms