Negative Invoicing for Usage Lines is Not Working Properly for the First Billing Period
(Doc ID 1933261.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Usage Billing is not working properly for the first billing period if the counter reading is negative.
Patch 18233437:R12.OKS.B was applied and the profile "OKS: Enable Negative Invoicing" was to 'Yes' at the Site level.
When the first counter reading is negative, the billing amount is not calculated appropriately. Instead of a negative amount, the system calculates the value as ZERO.
1. Set the profile 'OKS: Enable Negative Invoicing' to Yes.
2. Create a Service Contract with a Usage line and a counter.
3. Enter a negative reading for the 1st billing period.
4. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program.
5. The billed amount is 0 (zero) instead of a negative amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document