Contract Lifecycle Management: Column 'Award Admin' and 'CO' Are Unavailable for Personalized View Creation
(Doc ID 1933277.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), there are no option of selecting column "Award Admin" or "CO" as available columns in the Personalized View, therefore, personalized view cannot be created to be sort/filter by the column "Award Admin" or column or "CO".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility = CLM Purchasing Super User
2. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Awards
3. On "Views" page, click 'Personalize' button to open "Personalize Views" page
4. Click 'Create View' button to open "Create View" page
5. Scroll down to section "Columns Shown and Column Order", column "Award Admin" and "CO" are not available for selection
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document