Work Orderless Completions error "T_comp1 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact"
Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a Work Orderless Completion transaction, the following error
T_comp1 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
T_comp3 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Flow Manufacturing responsibility
2. Navigation: Production > Work Order-less Completions
3. Enter required data
4. Enter quantity to be completed
Detailed Step for Reproduction:
- Item t_asbly is final assembly
- Item t_comp1 has 1 qty onhand
- Item t_comp3 has NO onhand
1. User open Work Order Less Completion form,enter assembly as t_asbly, and enter other mandatory fields.
2. Click on Components and enter two lines
t_comp1 1 qty
t_comp3 1 qty
3. Click on Save.
4. Pops up error "t_comp3 failed validation"
1. Continue from Scenario 1..
2. Click on Components.
3. Delete the line t_comp3.
4. Click on Save again.
The following error occur: "t_comp1 failed validation", even though t_comp1 has onhand.
Once component with no hand is deleted, user should be able to save transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms