Work Orderless Completions error "T_comp1 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact"
(Doc ID 1934136.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a Work Orderless Completion transaction, the following error
T_comp1 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
T_comp3 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Flow Manufacturing responsibility
2. Navigation: Production > Work Order-less Completions
3. Enter required data
4. Enter quantity to be completed
Detailed Step for Reproduction:
- Item t_asbly is final assembly
- Item t_comp1 has 1 qty onhand
- Item t_comp3 has NO onhand
1. User open Work Order Less Completion form,enter assembly as t_asbly, and enter other mandatory fields.
2. Click on Components and enter two lines
t_comp1 1 qty
t_comp3 1 qty
3. Click on Save.
4. Pops up error "t_comp3 failed validation"
1. Continue from Scenario 1..
2. Click on Components.
3. Delete the line t_comp3.
4. Click on Save again.
The following error occur: "t_comp1 failed validation", even though t_comp1 has onhand.
Once component with no hand is deleted, user should be able to save transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document