Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions workbench Notes tab has Memo field, which is defaulted from previous transaction in the batch and it cannot be used when entering new invoices to the batch.
The Memo field is greyed out and cannot be edited.
Navigation: Transactions > Batches
Enter Transaction Batch and add new transactions to this batch as follow:
1. Create Invoice batch for 4 invoices
2. Enter first invoice for this batch with Memo field populated under Notes tab.
Notes tab, Memo field populated with Note#1 and saved.
3. Complete Invoice 34685.
Check this invoice after completion. Notes tab, Memo field populated with Notes#1.
4. Use New icon to add a new invoice to the batch.
Check Notes tab. Notes tab, Memo field is blank.
Populated Memo field with Notes#2 and saved.
5. Closed Transactions form.
6. Click Batches and find batch created in step #1 with two invoices.
Click Transactions. Transaction form is open.
7. Use New icon to add new invoice to the batch
Click Notes tab and it shows Memo Notes#1 not updatable (from first invoice).
Invoice 34687 saved and completed.
Check Notes tab for Invoice 34687. Memo is still populated with Notes#1
8. Reopen the batch and find Invoice 34687
Click Notes tab and it shows Memo null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms