Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to release work orders in Forms (CORE) or Self Service (HTML), the following error occurs.
Cannot create work order. 1. Accounting Period is not open for the release date (07-OCT-14).
2. The Work Order received an error status since a severe error occurred in the work order while performing attribute validations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Navigate to Work Orders -> Work Orders
3. Click New Button
4. Fill in any WO number
5. Asset Number: FL1010
6. Asset Activity: Lubricate Fork Mast
7. Status: Released
8. Hit Save
9. Receive the aforementioned error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms