Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 iProcurement
iProcurement allows user to copy requisition and submit without error when the requisition contains a line type that has been disabled from the line type list of values. The "Goods or services billed by amount" item type has been disabled and removed for Item Type's LOV POR_ITEM_TYPE in FND Lookups. However, the requester is still able to copy the old requisition that used the disable item type and submit with no errors.
It should not be allowed to submit and approve the requisition containing this line type, but it is allowed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon iProcurement responsibility
2. Query the existing requisition that has “Goods or services billed by amout” as item type
3. Copy requisition and checkout
4. Make change to the amount and account number
5. Submit requisition for approval see the requisition is submitted and approved without error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms