A Relationship Of This Type Already Exists When Making A Dependent The Emergency Contact Again
(Doc ID 1934586.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a dependent as an emergency contact who was previously the emergency contact of the employee, the following error is raised.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Employee Self-Service.
3. Click on the function Personal Information.
4. Click the Add button in the region Emergency Contacts.
5. Choose an existing dependent from the list and click Continue.
6. Enter any missing information for the contact and click Next.
7. Submit the changes.
8. Return to the Overview page.
9. Click on the Remove button in the Emergency Contacts section to remove the contact which was just added above.
10. Enter the following details:
- End Date:
- Remove relationship also:
11. Click the Continue button.
12. Submit the changes.
13. Return to the Overview page.
14. Click on the Add button in the Emergency Contacts section.
15. Choose the same dependent which was removed as the emergency contact above from the Existing Contacts page.
16. Click the Continue button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document