When A Supplier Is Updated, Supplier Cannot Be Found In Smart Search.
(Doc ID 1934671.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a supplier is updated, supplier updated information cannot be found in smart search. DQM tables are not filled correctly, and cannot search for the supplier with the modified data.
Expect when a supplier is updated, supplier can be found in smart search with the updated information.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Responsibility Supplier Profile Management > Smart Search
2. Look for supplier with VAT/Registration number 99999
3. Go to Responsibility Supplier Management > Open supplier XYZ
4. Change VAT number to 88888
6. Go to Responsibility Supplier Profile Management > Smart Search
7. Look for supplier with VAT/Registration number 88888
8. No result is found, even after 5 minutes!
BUT supplier can still be found with old Tax Number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!