Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Find existing order which has one order line, where the ship method specified on the order header is different than the ship method specified on the order line.
2. Deleted the ordered item on line 1.1. or change shipping method to be same as on order header
3. Inputs same ordered item on a new order line. Gets error message "Line cannot be added to ship set 1 because shipping method does not match with the set
4. Dismiss the error message. Select the line 1.1 again. Get same error message
5. Dismiss the error message. Tried to add a quantity for line 1.1. Get same error message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms