Cannot Assign User Responsibilities
(Doc ID 1934788.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot assign a responsibility directly that was assigned via an inactive role
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a role and assign it responsibility1
2. Assign the role to user so responsibility1 is assigned indirectly to user
3. Now assign responsibility2 to the role and confirm that responsibility2 is also assigned to the user.
4. Now end_date the role so both responsibilities are no longer available to the user
5. Assign responsibility2 to user via User management which shows error message ' You have encountered an unexpected error'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document