Error When Implementing Work Orders With Activity That Has Maintenance BOM
(Doc ID 1934967.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to implement forecast work orders for activities with Maintenance BOM, the following error occurs.
However, implementing PM Work Orders without Maintenance BOM works properly.
The entity with header id (2) generated the following error(s).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Master Item form.
2. Create an Activity with User Item Type = Asset Activity.
3. Go to Maintenance BOM form.
4. Create a Maitenance BOM for the Activity.
5. Go to Activity Association form and link Activity to Asset Group and Asset Number.
6. Create a Preventive Maintenance Schedule:
7. Try to implement the Work Order through Maintenance Workbench:
In forecast Work tab, enter number of days for Horizon and press Run button.
8. Select all Work Order and press Implement button.
9. The aforementioned rror occurs when clicking the Run button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document