R12.1: Error 'PO_HEADERS.PO_HEADER_ID referenced by the flexfield' - While Creating Standard Purchase Order
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Purchase Order (PO) from Buyer Work Center (BWC),the following error occurs.
No field listener is registered to resolve field PO_HEADERS.PO_HEADER_ID referenced by the flexfield with application short name PO and name PO_LINE_LOCATIONS. Please contact your system administrator.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Oracle Purchasing > Buyer Work Center > Orders
2. Create > Standard Purchase Orders
1) Headers Tab > Enter necessary and mandatory information
2) Lines Tab > Enter mandatory information
3) Pay Items > Not Allowed to save
4) Distributions Tab > not allowed to enter
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms