How Is PO Price Of Unique Star Item Derived?
(Doc ID 1935194.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following steps are taken to add a Star Item to a blanket agreement:
1. Created BPA with ATO model and all the options as lines of the BPA.
2. Created an ASL for the ATO Model and have the BPA as the document in ASL.
3. Assigned the ATO Model to a sourcing rule
3. Created Sales order for the ATO model and Progressed it, which created a star item
4. Star Item gets added to the blanket agreement. But the price of the star item does not match exactly the sum of the components it is comprising. BOM of the star item is shown in the line level attachment of the star item.
How does the system calculate the unit price of this unique star item?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document