Class Status Shows Not Attempted After Certification Is Moved To Learning History
(Doc ID 1935372.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Learner Component
In learner home, when a Certification is moved to learning history the class status shows Not Attempted and no longer completed.
("Status" column in Enrollments table and in Learning History)
Expect Class status to show Completed as the online class was already completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a non renewable certification "CertB" which has "CourseB" as its component.
Let CourseB have a online class "ClassB"
- Learner first subscribes to certification "CertB" and later enrolls to class "ClassB"
- Learner plays and completes "ClassB"
- Hence status of "ClassB" moves to completed and certification status of "CertB" also moves to completed
- Now learner moves "CertB" to history using "Move to history" button
Note:"Move to history" button is enabled only for non renewable certifications.
This button is disabled for renewable certification
- Once "CertB" is moved to history, Status of "ClassB" shows as "Not Attempted" for "ClassB" in learner home page or learner's learning history page
(if ClassB is later moved to history)
This issue occurs only:
- for non renewable certifications, which are moved to history
- learner subscribes to certification first, then enrolls into class and completes the online class
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document