Incorporating Approved PAR To New Modification Or Add To Modification Does Not Work
(Doc ID 1935561.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform New Modification in Document Builder for the Post Award requests,the following error occurs.
"You cannot complete this task because you accessed this page using the browser's navigation buttons (for example, the browser Back button)".
Steps to reproduce
1. Purchasing Period: Feb 2014, in current federal govt fiscal year 2014
2. Create a CLM iProcurement Requisition having GL Date in period Feb 2014 and approve the requisition.
3. Using CLM Purchasing Super User, create an award in the same period and approve the award.
4. Using CLM Purchasing Super User, in the same Feb 2014 period, add funds to existing line and approve the PAR.
5. Perform month-end actives, close the Feb-2014 Purchasing Period.
6.In period June-2014, using CLM Purchasing Super User --> Buyer Work Center --> Demand Workbench --> when Buyer try to incorporate the PAR to a New Modification or existing Modification (Add to Modification), we get the message: Line 0001, Schedule 1, Distribution 1 - Please enter a GL date that is within an open purchasing accounting period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document