Clearing End Customer at sales order line level error: Validation failed for the field - End Customer Location
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clearing End Customer at sales order line level throws an error "Validation failed for the field - End Customer Location " in HTML UI.
No error should be displayed and End customer should be cleared
Steps to reproduce:
Create a sales order with End customer number, end customer name, end customer location given at line level and book the order.
1) Select the Resp "Order Management, HTML User Interface
2) Navigate to Orders > Orders
3) Click on simple search
5) Enter previously entered order number and click on Go
6) Click on order number hyperlink
7) Click on Edit
8) Click on line number 1.1
9) Navigate to Install Base tab
10) Clear the end customer number and tab out
11) Click on Save observe the error
Validation failed for the field - End Customer Location
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms