Debrief Header Errors But Debrief Line Has "Txn Success" Message
(Doc ID 1935961.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief / Field Service Report
When attempting to debrief, found the the following inconsistent status.
The Debrief header says “Completed with errors” but the debrief line says “Txn Success”.
The “Txn Success” message is misleading because the debrief line has NOT been posted.
The issue can be reproduced randomly with the following steps:
1. Check the Truck Stock Management and there is an item in each of two separate locators.
2. Create the SR and Task and perform Material Install Debrief and select an item from one of the locators.
Apply and saved but the assignment status still remain accepted.
3. Go to Inventory and deleted the item from the locator used in step 2.
4. Go back to FSTP Dashboard and change the assignment status from Accepted to Complete
Check the concurrent program and its errors (without much info in FSTP).
5. Run the concurrent program for the debrief number.
Now it shows the proper error relating to the shortage of the item.
6. Go to FSTP debrief and change the locator (to the second of the two locators) and apply.
7. Sometimes, it process with no issue and sometimes it error with Txn Success and yet in Inventory, the item is not properly received.
This is random.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document