Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Applications R12 version, Desktop Integration Framework,
when attempting to open a saved integrator on Windows PC with and with an E-Business Suite (EBS) session opened on a browser,
the following error occurs:
EBS is integrated with Single Sign On (SSO) and when the saved excel sheet is opened and accessed, it redirects to SSO login page for validation where the above error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Web ADI excel document.
2. Keep the EBS session opened.
3. Save the Excel sheet.
4. Open and access the Excel sheet.
5. It redirects to the SSO login page.
6. Provide the login credentials and press Login. The above error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms