Why Is Retro Notification Report And Enhanced Retropay Not Picking Up Terminated Employees?
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro-Notifications Report (Enhanced) - PDF and Retropay (Enhanced) is not picking up terminated employees. Expect the retro to be valid and picked up by the system.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Setup an recurring earnings element with:
- Termination = Final Close
- Setup this element to be the retropay element of itself.
- Run payroll for pay period 9 2013 Semi-Month (1-15 May 2013)
- Employee got terminated with below:
- Actual : 31-MAY-2013
- Last Standard Process: 31-MAY-2013
- Final Process: 31-MAY-2013
- Datetrack to 1-MAY-2013, attach the new element above. Expect this to be picked up by retro in 16-MAY-2013 period.
- Run Retro-Notification Report (Enhanced) - PDF >>> Employee not picked up
- Run Retropay (Enhanced) with Effective Date 31-MAY-2013 --> Employee not picked up
- Confirm user can manually enter this element for the employee on 31-MAY-2013
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms