Freight Charges On Internal Sales Order Lines Are Not Being Invoiced via Create Intercompany AR Invoices When Using an OPM Organization
(Doc ID 1936615.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Pricing Engine
Find that freight is not shown on the Intercompany AR Invoice
Expects that freight assigned to the internal order will be shown on the AR invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Purchasing
2. Navigate: Create Internal Requisition in OU 1, > Run Create Internal Orders concurrent program
3. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
4. Navigate: Change Org to OU 2 > Run Order Import
5. release Sales Order item to ship > Do Transact Move
6. In Delivery enter Freight Charge > ship confirm.
==>Correct freight is shown on the sales order (when Calculate price flag = Y or P)
7. Run Workflow Background Process
8. Responsibility: Inventory
9. Navigate: In same OU 2, run Create Intercompany AR Invoices
10. Responsibility: Receivables
11. Navigate: run Autoinvoice Master Program.
12. Notice AR invoice does not include freight
INV:Advanced Pricing for Intercompany Invoice = yes
INV:Intercompany Invoice for Internal Orders= yes
eBTax: Invoice Freight as Revenue profile option to Yes.
eBTax: Inventory Item for Freight = <Freight Item>
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot charge freight on the AR Invoice using intercompany processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document