Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Wireless/WAP
On the Field Service Wireless Parts Search page, the address field for ship to address is not displayed consistently. The size of the field depends on the type of ship to address that was selected (technician, customer, task, special or third party). The result is that sometimes the field is too small to display the full value. That appears to be the case mostly when the ship to type is Task and Special.
Expect the address field to be displayed consistently, regardless of the selected ship to address type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- find an Open task and click on it
- click on parts required and add a new one for e.g. item FS54888
- toggle to ship to address type to see differences:
- Customer -> address defaults and has correct length (and arrow to indicate lov)
- Special -> after entering address details, only a very small portion of it is displayed
- Task -> address field seems much shorter than with Customer. The entire value can be seen when scrolling but that is not doable.
- Technician -> address defaults and has correct length (and arrow to indicate lov)
- Third Party -> -> address is blank (no values in lov) but has correct length (and arrow to indicate lov)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms