Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to customize SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB screen set.
It is expected to be able to copy and modify the SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB screen set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy the Public Screen Set SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB into the SERVPROV domain, making no alterations.
2. Go to Menu Manager -> NEW -> Give a menu name, select a Domain Name of SERVPROV and link the screen set that you just copied
3. Click Save
4. Log in as ServProv Admin in the SERVPROV domain
5. Go to Preferences -> User Access Manager -> Manage User Access
6. User Access Type of User Menu, User ID the user used for accepting the tenders
7. Click on Edit User Access
8. Add the newly created menu
9. Click Save
10. Log in in the SERVPROV domain with the user used in the USER ID at step 6
11. You should see in the left screen the name of the menu you used at step 2
12. Click on the COPY from the left menu.
13. Search for Tender Offer Status of OUTSTANDING
14. Select a result from the list and go to Actions -> Accept Tender -> you will receive the error message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms