R12 Salvage Value Field Required In Prepare Mass Additions Form (FAXMADDS) and Prorate Convention Not Defaulted From Category
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, FA Addition
When sending invoice lines from AP with the asset category set in the AP invoice line, the salvage value field in the Prepare Mass Additions form is required and the prorate convention code is not defaulted.
When the same asset category is again entered for the line, the salvage value field is no longer enterable and the prorate convention code is now defaulted.
Expect the settings to default from the asset category and that the lines sent from AP with the asset category retain the info.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter an invoice in AP where the category is chosen in the invoice
2. Transfer the line to Assets
3. Open that line in Prepare Mass Additions
4. Salvage value is required AND Prorate convention is not defaulted from the category
5. If a quick mass addition is created with the same category, the salvage value is not enterable AND the prorate convention is defaulted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms