Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (South African) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having applied <patch 19069668:R12.PAY.B ZA:AUGTY14> - ADDRESS DATA CAPTURE CHANGES
1. On self service the old format is still showing , is there any patch for that ?
2. How does it work on existing employees when wanting to change the addresses on self service .what do we advise them , do we need to do the migration of data ?
3. In a case where postal address is the same as residential ?do employees still capture both addresses on postal and residential fields on self service ?
4. What is meaning of field " Care-of (C/O) Address"?
5. What address is used for reporting ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms