Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding non-stock items and releasing the work order, the requisition import concurrent program runs with errors. Requisition Import Exceptions Report the following error.
Transaction Column Name Error Message
21217227 DELIVER_TO_REQUEST The requester is not an active worker
Cause: You entered a requester
who is not a valid worker. Enter:
enter a requester who is a valid worker.
PREPARER_ID Preparer is not an on-line user.
Cause: The preparer must be an on-line user if the requisition is unapproved.
The issue also occurs when using the standard/seeded responsibility (Maintenance Super User).
The issue also occurs when using Forms (CORE).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Click on Work Order tab
3. Click on Create Work Order button.
4. Select an Asset: 28227
5. Select an Activity: REXFC
7. Go to Material Requirements and click on Copy from Asset BOM button.
6. Click on Show Details icon.
7. Item is brought with Supplier and Price correctly after Patch was applied.
9. Change WO status to Released.
11. When Validating Requisition Import; PR is not created and generates an error.
12. View Output which shows "No requisitions were created"
13. Go to Purchasing Responsibility and Run Requisition Import Exceptions Report. Find errors as seen in the attachment.
14. Go to Update Work order:
15. Update the Qty/Amount required, then save. Requisition import process will run again in the background and PR is being created and approved.
16. When Validating Requisition Import; PR created and approved.
17. PR is visible from Work Order:
Only after changing any field within material line (e.g., Supplier, Qty, Price, Supplier Site, Contact Name, etc), the requisition is generated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms