Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, when adjusting a Consigned Release - the consigned box is unchecked.
Upon Updating Consigned BPA release, for example : promise date, quantity, the consigned flag will be unchecked.
Consigned BPA release can be updated without un-checking the consigned flag.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an ASL and enable supplier for consignment
2. Create a BPA for the items, supplier and supplier site
3. Attach the BPA created to the ASL
4. Create a release against the BPA (Requisition > Autocreate > Create Blanket Release)
(Validate the PO for consigned flag), consigned flag is checked.
5. Open the release and manually update the PO (For ex: Update the promised dates) and click on approve
Validate the consigned flag now. The line that was updated for the promise date, the consigned flag is unchecked
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms