Random oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsException: oracle.apps.fnd.common.PoolException Occurs For Login
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Applications Manager - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Log into Applications successfully one time through jsp then another time it throws an exception:
This can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Stop oracle Application Services.
2. Change the host name in Context files as per node name.
3. EXEC FND_CONC_CLONE.SETUP_CLEAN; commit;
4. Run the Auto-Config on the database which has run successfully.
5. Restart the Listener at database tier.
6. Run the Auto-Config on Applications tier which has run successfully.
7. Clear the cache at $COMMON_TOP/_pages.
8. Start the Oracle Application services.
9. After the above steps everything is running fine, form server,report server, concurrent manager, but sometime Jsp's throws the exceptions. Log in successfully one time through jsp then another time it throws exception
"Exception: oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsException: oracle.apps.fnd.common.PoolException: Exception creating new Poolable object "
The PER (HR module) module users are also getting the following exception occurred while accessing employee data:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: The value of the parameter GWYUID in the DBC file /appsprod/oraprod/prodappl/fnd/11.5.0/secure/oracle_prod.dbc is incorrect. Please contact your system administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms