R12: AP: APINVHDN: Workflow Status Is In “Terminated - Not Approved” when Invoice has HOLDS
(Doc ID 1937888.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, in the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb), an invoice with quantity billed hold shows WF Status = Terminated - Not Approved
Steps to reproduce:
1) Payables Manager > Invoices > Inquiry > Invoices
2) Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
3) Select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
4) Click on Validate Invoices
5) Invoice ends WF Status = Terminated - Not Approved
Due to this issue, users cannot pay supplier on-time. Late payments affect the payment terms established by suppliers and consequently disrupts the business continuity of the organization. Moreover, the current payables accounting period cannot be closed. Problematic transactions will have to be swept to the following period, which is not in agreement with the date in which the transactions occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document