Requisition Change Order Approval Request Get Stuck When Original Approver Delegates Approval To Another Person
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 iProcurement
There is incorrect action of Rejected captured against the delegated final approver who Approved a requisition change, and also the document remains stuck
Action history captures rejected status when delegated approver approves the Change request.
Action history should be shown as Approved when delegated approver approves the Change request.
Change Request action history shown as Rejected even when the delegated approver approved it.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a requisition and submit it for approval
2. Approver successfully submitted the requisition.
3. in iprocurement module preparer creates a change request.
4. Submit the change request for approval and it goes till final approver.
5. Delegation rule set for final approver as doesn't have authority to action the When amount cross the earlier approved one
6. So the new approver receives the notification and when he approves change request is approved successfully
7. The action in the notification against the final delegated approver shows as 'Rejected'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms