Post R12.HR_PF.B.delta.6 the System Is Creating an Assignment History Without Making Changes to the Assignment
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Person / Assignment Issues
Application is creating an assignment history without any changes in the Assignment.
Application should not create an assignment history without any changes in the Assignment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) US Super HRMS Manager
2) Navigate: People>Enter and Maintain
3) Retrieve 'DateTrack History of Person', Notice last updated record with 2008 date
4) Now go to Assignment and select 'Additional Assignment Details' and select 'Job flexfield Title'
5) Click OK and again click on Cancel
6) Now Click on Save (by mistake),Transaction Completed - Saved
7) Now when you go back and check the 'DateTrack History of Assignment' you will notice that there is a new record updated as of today.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms