Can a Document be Approved Partially (Sequentially) by Several Approvers when using Approval Groups?
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a document contains several distribution lines with different charge accounts
None of the approvers have the rights to approve on all charge accounts
Can the document be approved partially (and then sequentially) by each approver?
I. Test case setup:
A. Three Approver Groups are defined:
1. Buyer Materials : Approver until $50,000.00 on all Charge Accounts
2. Charge Account 1120 : Unlimited approval on Charge Account 1120
3. Charge Account 1130 : Unlimited approval on Charge Account 1130
B. Three Assignments are defined:
1. BUYER501.Buyer1 (employee A_d'Hollander, Mr François) is assigned to Buyer Materials.
2. EX140.Chief Financial Officer (employee Horton, Ms. Connor) is assigned to Charge Account 1130.
3. PDR810.Production Director (employee Bomma,Mr. Ramesh) is assigned to Charge Account 1120.
II. Test case example:
1. Buyer prepares a document with 2 lines for a total amount of $52,000.00.
2. After the Purchase Order has been approved by EX140.Chief Financial Officer and DR810.Production Director the document returns to incomplete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms