Warehouse Update On Sales Order Line For ATO Model Not Cascaded To Its Component Lines
(Doc ID 1939472.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warehouse update on sales order line for ATO Model not cascaded to its component lines
1. Enter Order Header
2. Enter ATO Model on order line
3. Configured the model
4. Booked the order
5. Progress order> Created *Item
6. Updated the warehouse on top ATO Model
7. Save, attached error is thrown
7. Warehouse is getting updated only on the ATO Model line, not getting cascaded on Component line
1. You only trying to update the warehouse of ATO Model and not making any changes to the option items.
On update its throwing attached error.
2. Further, the change in warehouse is getting updated on ATO Model and not being cascaded to its other
components. If it is allowing to change the warehouse for ATO Model the same should be cascaded to its
The moment the ATO Model warehouse is updated it should be cascaded onto other child options.
It should not throw the attached error.
When you update the warehouse information for all the lines (ATO Model and Child options) then it is getting saved without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document