Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access iProcurement with Endeca extensions implemented, the following error occurs.
- Under the 'Search' section, the following exception is displayed:
"A data source error has occurred"
- Under the 'View' section, the following exception is displayed:
"There was an error when trying to access the data source. Please confirm with your system administrator that the data source is available."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Grant the ICX_ENDECA_ACCESS_ROLE ((ICX Endeca Access Role) to the predefined iProcurement responsibility
2. Run the Populate Endeca Metadata for iProcurement concurrent program.
3. Run the Full Load Configuration Graph.
4. Log into iProcurement
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms