Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to use the 'Authenticate' action to CAR (Contract Action Report) which is referencing external IDV (Indefinite Delivery Vehicle) due to error “Record does not Exist".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Purchasing Responsibility > Buyers Work Center > Awards
2. Click on the Search button and enter valid Award and click the Go button
3. Select View Modification from the Select Award dropdown and click the Go button
4. Click the first modification link
5. Select Update FPD-NG Information from the Actions dropdown and click the Go button
6. Select the Create CAR option from the Action dropdown and click the Go button > Enter information in the CAR and validate it > Exit out of the CAR and click the Authenticate option from the Action dropdown and click the Go button > Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms