Tolerances not considered when Need by Date changed on a Purchase order Auto_Approve
(Doc ID 1939870.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO
Change order tolerances for Purchasing doesn't work when modifying a Purchase Order (PO) need by date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Menu: Setup > Tolerances and Routings > Change Order or Setup > Tolerances and Routings > Change Order (setup Need by date and Promised date can change 60 days)
2. Using the Purchasing responsibility, Enter PO
3. Approve the PO by the next level approver
4. Change the need by date from 16-oct-14 is 17-oct-14
5. The system then changes the status from Approved to Requires Reapproval
6. The Buyer clicks on the approve button but the PO is forwarded to the Manager
It is expected the PO should be automatically approved because the change is within the tolerance setting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document