Tolerances not considered when Need by Date changed on a Purchase order Auto_Approve
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO
Change order tolerances for Purchasing doesn't work when modifying a Purchase Order (PO) need by date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Menu: Setup > Tolerances and Routings > Change Order or Setup > Tolerances and Routings > Change Order (setup Need by date and Promised date can change 60 days)
2. Using the Purchasing responsibility, Enter PO
3. Approve the PO by the next level approver
4. Change the need by date from 16-oct-14 is 17-oct-14
5. The system then changes the status from Approved to Requires Reapproval
6. The Buyer clicks on the approve button but the PO is forwarded to the Manager
It is expected the PO should be automatically approved because the change is within the tolerance setting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms